Catfish Convention Web Page is Live!

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
Andrew
My cats species list: 3 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:21)
Spotted: 1
Location 2: Ellicott City, Maryland

Catfish Convention Web Page is Live!

Post by Andrew »

The convention web page, registration and hotel reservations are now open! Please visit http://www.catfishcon.com. Early registration starts at $45 (a $10 savings), select from one of our packages which includes meal(s) and souvenirs, or shop a la carte for the combination that fits you best. Early registrants will be entered into a raffle for $100 in PVAS auction bucks! Registration is required to attend the speaker programs on Friday and Saturday. You must also be registered to join a field trip, secure a Spree on Three hotel room, or to participate in raffles at the convention. We are offering a reduced rate on the hotel restaurant's full-service breakfast buffet pre-purchased for $15 inclusive of tax and tip per breakfast (save over $7 from the regular price). These breakfast purchases may be used on any day of the convention. Prospective vendors and sponsors please see the "Contact Us" page for inquiries. See you in October!

Return to “Speak Easy”