My cory cats

Post pictures of your beloved catfish aquaria here. Also good for pictures of your (cat)fish rooms or equipment discussions. If you are posting pictures of identified catfish, please do so in the appropriate husbandry and reproduction forum above.
corycrazy
My cats species list: 17 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 2 (i:0)
Location 2: Bristol UK

My cory cats

Post by corycrazy »

Just thought i'd share some of my cory cats with you :)
My 3 tanks hold mainly corys which are 15 Trilineatus(kept 12 offspring)16 Pandas(kept 7 offspring)15 pygmys(kept 6 offspring)6 Gold Lasers(have bred)6 Black schultzi,6 Skunks,habrosus(have bred)3 Albinos(kept 2 bronze & 1 albino offspring,raised & sold 100's)9 Metae(just starting to breed)3 Adolfoi.
Tri's & bronze offspring
Tri's,pandas,pygmys,habrosus,blacks.
Albino spawning
Metae's
Metae's & panda juvi's
Blacks,gold lasers,Pandas
Skunks & pandas
Wafer time
Adolfoi,metae & panda juvi's
corielover
My cats species list: 5 (i:3, k:0)
My aquaria list: 2 (i:1)
Location 2: Baton Rouge
Interests: aquariums, animals, chemistry, soccer

Re: My cory cats

Post by corielover »

Wow, great tank. I wish I had that many corys, but I only have a 29 gallon with five corys, because I have a bunch of other fish too. I'm hoping to get more corys, but I'm afraid of overstocking. Anyway, that's a beautiful tank. I love the trilineatus. I used to have four, but 3 died :(( , and all i had left was one poor little guy, so I got him 3 bronze cory friends and an albino cory, and he's doing well. I also love skunk corys, and I would have gotten some, but the LFS didn't have any. What kinds of plants do you have in there? I have barely any plants, so I'm looking for more, and I would appreciate any suggestions. Congratulations on breeding so many! I just got my tank, but I'm hoping to get a breeding tank for some corys and my ancistrus. Great tank, and amazing photos! :d
Dovi'andi se Tovya Sagain
Sweety
My cats species list: 4 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: Northumberland, UK

Re: My cory cats

Post by Sweety »

Very nice :d I was at a not so LFS today & saw some Blacks for the first time & wow they look 1000 times nicer when viewed in a tank compared to the pic's i've seen

Return to “Tank Talk”