Tell me about your C. Schwartzi cats...

All posts regarding the care and breeding of these catfishes from South America.
Corylover
My cats species list: 2 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
Location 1: Florida
Location 2: Miami

Tell me about your C. Schwartzi cats...

Post by Corylover »

I just a bit curious and wanted to see how your corys interact with you and what makes them different from your other species if you have them. My 2 lil corys (formerly know as L.L and Timi, Now Marc and Jennifer(you know the couple)) like to watch me when I'm working and watches T.V sometimes (they like cartoons). Well Jennifer does, Marc still runs from me every now and then but he getting used to me(he hates too much attention, like his human counterpart) , and they seem to look for me when I'm gone (they are always waiting for me when I come home). Jennifer is very expressive ( she lets me know that she's angry when I forget to feed her sometimes and will ignore me for hours) and loves attention and is very bold and out there( like her human counterpart)They're not very active (my raphs made a bad influence on them). But what makes them special and different from my other cats is the bond they share with each other. One doesn't go anywhere without the other even for air, and they even share their love to the others (even the grumpy one).

So what about yours :D

Return to “South American Catfishes (Callichthyidae - Corys et al)”