hi everyone

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
cindy
Location 1: Amsterdam, the Netherlands

hi everyone

Post by cindy »

My name is Cindy and I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (please don't shoot me) :wink: .
My partner is absolutely crazy about malawi-cichlids which resulted in 8 big tanks in the house.
I have to sleep with earplugs because of the noise the pumps make in the bedroom. :lol: .
Anyway, we have about 150 malawi-cichlids, a lot of babies at the moment and nine catfish, my favourite fish :wink: I'm here to learn more about this fascinating fish so that we can give them the exact care we need.
Richard B
I've donated: $20.00!
My articles: 9
My images: 11
My cats species list: 37 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 4 (i:0)
My BLogs: 2 (i:0, p:47)
Spotted: 10
Location 1: on the sofa, or maybe at work?
Location 2: Warwickshire: UK
Interests: Tanganyika Catfish, African catfish, Non-loricariid sucker-catfish.
Running, drinking, eating, sci-fi, stapelids

Post by Richard B »

Welcome to the site Cindy

I'm sure you'll find just about everything you'll ever want to know about catfish

All the best

Richard B
MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 10 (i:8)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Post by MatsP »

Welcome to Planet Catfish.

Can you please fill in your location (Amsterdam, Netherlands) in your Profile on the top right of the screen, so that later on, people know where you're from... This is part of the forum rules, but more importantly, it will make it easier to give you good advice if you ask about something that requires "local knowledge", such "Where can I find <something>?" or "What medication is recommended for <some>?", as the answer will depend on where you live [It's no good saying you should go to Home Depot when you live in the Netherlands, as Home Depot is a DIY chain in the US, and laws on medication for animals vary from country to country, which means that the medications you can get in Netherlands may well be different from the ones you can get in the US for example].

--
Mats
cindy
Location 1: Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Post by cindy »

Done :wink:

Return to “Speak Easy”