N_F_S

Incorrect ID? New info to be added, taxonomic revisions and any kind of changes to the data we currently hold in here please!
Lord Vernadian
My cats species list: 2 (i:0, k:2)
My Wishlist: 2
Spotted: 2
Location 1: United States
Location 2: Pensacola
Interests: Personality Type: ISTP-A

Chess Fish Accounting Piano Minerals Foreign Language Gold Musical Instruments Go Axis & Allies WW II Game Computers (Minimal) Foreign Currency Working Politics History Theological and Philosophical Christianity Bible Religious Cults Drawing Music Theory Minecraft Age of Empires II Eve Online BattleFront II Halo Fortnite Call of Duty 8 Ball Pool Clash of Clans Cybersecurity Switzerland Reading Personality types Psychology

N_F_S

Post by Lord Vernadian »

Hello. I have begun deciphering the complexity of the Catfish families and all of the species located within. I started with the Akysidae family and found that many of these species are probably not kept very often. Oddly enough, I also discovered that a user with the username N_F_S seems to have registered themself as a keeper of every single catfish species that probably exists due to the "my cats" database of registered keepers. Is this a legitimate source of information? If so, he (she uh?) holds the world record for most catfish species kept by a single hobbyist in my opinion. That would be considered extremely impressive.
On top of that, I am delving into the family as well as their native island, which is Borneo. I believe that I will also become knowledgeable about the rivers in which the fish are native to. Acrochordonichthys falcifier (Asian Banjo Catfish) and Acrochordonichtys guttatus (No Common Name; New possible name: Brown Asian Longfin Catfish) are now two species that are listed in my database of knowledge.
In any case, what do people think about N_F_S and their world record that seems to be the case on this website?
Jools
Expert
My articles: 198
My images: 948
My catfish: 237
My cats species list: 87 (i:237, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:10, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 450
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Re: N_F_S

Post by Jools »

I think N_F_S is a bug or historical data error, I'll have a look into it.

Cheers,

Jools
bekateen
I've donated: $40.00!
My articles: 4
My images: 141
My cats species list: 144 (i:102, k:37)
My aquaria list: 36 (i:13)
My BLogs: 44 (i:149, p:2680)
My Wishlist: 35
Spotted: 182
Location 1: USA, California, Stockton
Location 2: USA, California, Stockton

Post by bekateen »

@Jools, I think the issue of N_F_S having all the Fishes, Wishes, Blogs and spots has come up before, because all of their F, W, B, & S had to be moved when I was repurposing invalid CLOG pages to new names and at that time the Move F, W, B, & S function was broken. That said, the profile owner returns periodically, as recently as June, so someone is engaging repeatedly. IDK what to make of that.

Cheers, Eric
Find me on YouTube & Facebook: http://youtube.com/user/Bekateen1; https://www.facebook.com/Bekateen
Buying caves from https://plecocaves.com? Plecocaves sponsor Bekateen's Fishroom. Use coupon code bekateen for 15% off your order.
Also, for you Swifties: Https://youtu.be/ZUKdhXL3NCw
Jools
Expert
My articles: 198
My images: 948
My catfish: 237
My cats species list: 87 (i:237, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:10, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 450
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Post by Jools »

On a cursory look, I can 't anything wrong with N_F_S data on the database from a software point of view. From a "common sense" point of view it looks unfeasible.

My cats data here https://www.planetcatfish.com/common/my ... name=N_F_S

Unless @N_F_S gets in touch and joins in this topic too explain something we've not yet realised, then I will just need to keep looking into it.

Cheers,

Jools

Return to “Cat-eLog data issues”