Forthcoming book on Asian Catfishes

All posts regarding the care and breeding of catfishes from Asia.
The.Dark.One
I've donated: $26.00!
My articles: 1
My images: 20
My cats species list: 41 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 16
Location 1: Castleford, West Yorkshire, England
Location 2: Castleford

Forthcoming book on Asian Catfishes

Post by The.Dark.One »

Now the time has come. We are launching the non-binding pre-order phase for my new book “Bagrids, Hillstream, and other Catfishes of Asia”. As with the previous books, our main aim at this stage is to find out how many people are really interested in this book. The final realization and the print run to be printed will then also depend on this. So, if you are genuinely interested in buying it, please fill out the link. Our first book 'Pims' went out of print quickly because not many people pre-registered interest so the print run was lower.
By registering in this non-binding pre-order phase, you are NOT making any commitment, it is only so that we can get an idea of the general interest in the project.
We are now using a newsletter tool for pre-registration for the first time. Due to data protection regulations in Germany, this must be implemented via double opt-in, i.e. once you have completed the registration form, you will receive an e-mail which you must confirm. You are only really registered once this has been done.
If you have problems registering, please contact ATS directly so that we can look for the error.

https://www.ats-aquashop.de/en/books/ba ... s-of-asia/

Return to “Asian Catfishes”