Hello everyone.....

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
Anglafish
Location 1: Canada
Interests: Freshwater fish

Hello everyone.....

Post by Anglafish »

Hi there,

Just following the advice of registration and came here to introduce myself. My name is Angela, I live in Canada. Actually Im an icecicle (sp?) in Canada!!1
I have a 55 gallon tank with a little bit of everything...way over stocked, water parameters are fine other than extremely hard water. Dearly in love with the cats and other bottom dwellers. Have a sailfin pleco, several cory's, and was just drueling over a raphael cat yesterday. Also have a hillstream loach, and horsehead loach. I think thats it for bottom dwellers?!?
Well I look forward to talking to you all and I hope you are all warmer than I am here in this -40 degree weather! :shock:
The world is like a giant fish tank, we are all swimming around trying to make our way in the world, and someone is always watching.....
magnum4
Location 1: UK wirral
Interests: all things aquatic.

Post by magnum4 »

hello and welcome to planet catfish.
Anglafish

Thank you...

Post by Anglafish »

Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to learning alot about the creatures that I love so much. You know, so many people ask me why I would want bottom dwellers in my tank, but if it was entirely up to me, I would have a whole tank with nothing but!!! I think they are beautiful. Who wants to look at those boring fish when you can have something worth looking at? Not that I don't have some "boring" but loved fish myself! Anyways take care,

Angela :D
The world is like a giant fish tank, we are all swimming around trying to make our way in the world, and someone is always watching.....
muridae
Location 1: Philadelphia, PA

Post by muridae »

Angela, I am with you on that one! Why put other, not nearly as cool, fish in the tank, when you can stock it with all kinds of lovely catfish? :D
doctorzeb
My images: 8
My catfish: 2
Spotted: 5
Location 1: Southwest Scotland
Interests: A healthy obsession with Zebras and some overkeen enthusiasm for doing up an old derilict house!

Post by doctorzeb »

Welcome Anglafish...enjoy.

rob
My wife made the mistake of buying me a 2 ft tank and it grew to 7ft.
spiny
Location 1: Oslo,Norway
Interests: Fish,cacti,orchids,botany,biology,being up in the mountains, out in the forest, or sailing the ocean, etc etc

Welcome!

Post by spiny »

Hi, and welcome, Anglafish!

Here's a link to a forumtopic, containing several pages! There several of us bottomfish weirdoes explain how it is to be addicted to bottomfish instead of just normal fishies! :wink:

http://forum.planetcatfish.com/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

Enjoy!
Bjorn H S

"Oh, uh, this..the moon is in the wrong position!"
Ozzy Osbourne
Anglafish

Awsome...

Post by Anglafish »

God this page is awsome. So many people who love bottom dwellers on one page!!! You know everyone always tells me, "Why would you want THAT in your tank, that would give me nightmares?" They have no idea what they are talking about, some of those funky gold fish with the big bulging eyes would scare me more than my beautiful sailfin pleco!!! Thanks for the link, I havn't had a chance to check it out yet, but I will for sure. Well good to get to know all of you!

Angela :D

Return to “Speak Easy”