Catfish caves, handmade by me

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
Disgirl
Location 2: North Carolina 5AYIUSA

Catfish caves, handmade by me

Post by Disgirl »

Hello fellow catfish hobbyists :-H . I am a new member here, but a long time keeper of all sorts of fish, including many catfish. I am a potter, making lots of different things out of clay. Have my own pottery studio at home with a kiln. For the last couple years I have been making discus cones, planting dishes, and pleco/catfish caves. I am offering them here now in case any of you would like to order them. I can make catfish caves to order, any size or shape, terra cotta or white clay or the two swirled together. They can even be glazed with my aquarium safe glazes in all colors or combos of colors. If you tell me what you need I feel sure I can make it. Most caves are only $6-$10 plus shipping. I use the flat rate mailing box which is either $11 or $15. If interested please send me a private message and I will reply the same day. Of course I will help support this forum if I make any sales amongst the members. Pictures of some of my recent caves included below. I can take orders and have them ready to mail out in 2 weeks or less. Sorry, I don't do wholesale at this time. But I can give a quantity discount if you order 10 or more. Thanks for your interest.
Barb, North Carolina, USA
Attachments
Caves, all $6 each,  handmade to order, some without floors.
Caves, all $6 each, handmade to order, some without floors.
These are glazed caves, aquarium safe glazes only, various sizes, $10 each.
These are glazed caves, aquarium safe glazes only, various sizes, $10 each.
Different sizes of handmade caves, most $6 each.
Different sizes of handmade caves, most $6 each.

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”