Bagarius suchus, Corys, Loricarrids, etc.

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
anubiasdesign
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: Bensalem, PA

Bagarius suchus, Corys, Loricarrids, etc.

Post by anubiasdesign »

Hey All,
We're bringing in another shipment from Germany. One of the real highlihgts this time is the availability of a very limited number of Bagarius suchus. This is the most attractive of the Bagarius and only grows to 40 cm so it's a much more manageable species for most hobbyists than B. yarelli. I'll be placing the order on April 22nd so please let me know as soon as possible if you're interested in this species of if you're looking for anything else in particular. More information on this species, including a pic can be found at: http://www.aquariumglaser.com/en/bagari ... _1057.html

Other rare cats available include Cory condiscipulus, C. oiapoquensis, C. tukano, C. pastazensis, C40, C. undulatus, Farlowella cf paraguayensis, Hisonotus notatus, Rineloricaria sp. aff latirostris, R. sp. Colombia, R. sp. Rio Paraguay, Loricaria tucumanensis (mouthbrooder), lots of other loricariids and others. We're also expecting Corydoras reynoldsi in from Colombia on Sunday and Parotocinclus eppleyi in from Brasil on Sunday. Please email me at anubiasdesign@yahoo.com with any questions or to place orders.
Thanks,
Mark
Anubias Design
"where rare species are common"

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”