Convention 2007

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
medaka
Expert
I've donated: $20.00!
My articles: 5
My images: 66
My cats species list: 3 (i:0, k:1)
Spotted: 28
Location 1: Runcorn.
Location 2: Cheshire.UK
Interests: Asiancatfish/corys

Convention 2007

Post by medaka »

Hi All :D

Just a few lines to say that the Catfish Study Study groups annual convention is not far away, albeit in 2007, However! February and the convention will be close upon us, and nows the chance to let your partner know what you would like as a festive present.

The convention itself starts on the Friday night with a informal night time dinner and bar, with workshops etc and formal dinner being held on the Saturday, The Hotelier has kindly reduced the bar prices for the entire Saturday evening :cheers: :headbang: :thumbsup:
Sunday will be taken up with four full lectures. Every one is welcome, This promises top be one of the Best ever Catfish Convention's. Hope to see you there.

For further details please see convention index :)

:D
I ‘Doc I can’t stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home’
“That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome.
‘Is it common?’
“It’s not unusual.” :YMTONGUE:
paulf
Location 1: Worcestershire
Interests: Fish.....

Post by paulf »

Myself and Mike will be there, the mrs has said she will stay at home and keep the fire going on the return from ooop north :thumbsup:
medaka
Expert
I've donated: $20.00!
My articles: 5
My images: 66
My cats species list: 3 (i:0, k:1)
Spotted: 28
Location 1: Runcorn.
Location 2: Cheshire.UK
Interests: Asiancatfish/corys

Post by medaka »

Just a update to say that tickets for the convention are going like hot cakes. So anyone who has yet to book; it is advisable to book ASAP
Anyone who is planning on staying for the weekend; please make sure and tell the Hotelier when you are booking your room, that you are coming for the Catfish Convention, or else you wont get your room at the convention rate.
I ‘Doc I can’t stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home’
“That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome.
‘Is it common?’
“It’s not unusual.” :YMTONGUE:

Return to “Speak Easy”