Right Place to Say 'THANK YOU'??

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
NEW2PLECO
I've donated: $10.00!

Right Place to Say 'THANK YOU'??

Post by NEW2PLECO »

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to this website, from the Webmaster, the Moderators & the Members.

The information/knowledge I have been able to obtain in the last couple of days has been amazing to say the least!! And you guys are accepting & helpful to all newbies (well that I have seen when rifling through all the forums)

You should all be proud of this site - it's an excellent reference source and a place I would not hesitate to recommend people visit.

Keep Up The Good Work !!
Sharen
South East Queensland
AUSTRALIA
Marc van Arc
Expert
My articles: 20
My images: 61
My catfish: 9
Spotted: 35
Location 2: Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Post by Marc van Arc »

Sharen,
You're most welcome :D
MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 10 (i:8)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Post by MatsP »

We do our best to in a positive manner promote keeping of catfish - that's the purpose of this site, I think.

--
Mats
Genieworx
Location 1: Fareham, United Kingdom
Interests: Catfish, Guitars and Video Games..

Post by Genieworx »

If okay I'm gonna join this thread as I should've posted something similar before now.

As Sharen stated, I dont think I've ever been on a forum that actually works as well as this one. I've spent hours running through the cat-elog and have gleaned so much information from the site, it's amazing.

This coupled with people who really know their stuff and are truly compassionate towards fellow enthusiasts. Just great.

Special thanks from me to Matsp for helping me through the whole house move debacle. I think I would've expired from stress without his intervention. :D
Jools
Expert
My articles: 198
My images: 948
My catfish: 237
My cats species list: 87 (i:237, k:1)
My BLogs: 7 (i:10, p:202)
My Wishlist: 23
Spotted: 450
Location 1: Middle Earth,
Location 2: Scotland
Interests: All things aquatic, Sci-Fi, photography and travel. Oh, and beer.

Post by Jools »

Thanks for the postive comments, on the eve of our official 10th birthday, it's good to know we're still making a difference.

Jools
NEW2PLECO
I've donated: $10.00!

Post by NEW2PLECO »

Genieworx wrote:If okay I'm gonna join this thread as I should've posted something similar before now.
Certainly is OK !!
Genieworx wrote:As Sharen stated, I dont think I've ever been on a forum that actually works as well as this one
DITTO - my husband and I are 'dog' people so have to admit was alittle hesitant about coming in here and asking the 'dumb' questions especially when you see how people in the Canine world are treated at times for not 'knowing it all' BEFORE they go off and purchase their pooch.

I just love the attitude in this forum - it is refreshing and even though I have seen differences of opinions they appear to have been handled/discussed in a mature and respectful manner.

Wish we had decided to become more involved with our fish earlier !!
bronzefry
I've donated: $100.00!
My articles: 6
My images: 13
My cats species list: 17 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 7 (i:7)
Spotted: 6
Location 1: Sharon, Massachusetts, US

Post by bronzefry »

Jools wrote:Thanks for the postive comments, on the eve of our official 10th birthday, it's good to know we're still making a difference.

Jools
Happy anniversary, Planet Catfish. Ten years is a long time in the wacky world of the internet. Nicely done! :D
Amanda
betta blue
I've donated: $25.00!
Location 1: edmonton, canada
Interests: fish, plants, cats and dogs

Post by betta blue »

A special thx to everyone who has helped and is still helping me on my new found love of aquatic life as well as all of you that send in questions that I can also learn from. Thx to all of you, all my fish are still alive and well! I'm sure if they could, they would thank you too!

Shar

Return to “Speak Easy”