My Catfish ate my scuba diver!!

Did you know fantastic help is an anagram of Planet Catfish? This forum is for those of you with pictures of your catfish who are looking for help identifying them. There are many here to help and a firm ID is the first step towards keeping your catfish in the best conditions.
pictus_man_77
Location 1: bromsgrove, Worcester Birmingham, U.K.

Post by pictus_man_77 »

why have you put this in the whats my catfish section? you will get just as many results
Reginator
My cats species list: 14 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 2 (i:1)
Location 1: Valencia, Spain
Location 2: Valencia, Spain

Post by Reginator »

Not exactly entertaining, and the fish's health will undoubtedly be seriously affected in the long run. What bothers me is that you treat it as a joke. If you value your fish and his happiness, save the 1500$ for the op and get it done, if you can't afford it, give the fish to someone who can :evil:
texasgirl005
Location 1: South Texas
Interests: Fish!

Post by texasgirl005 »

Reginator wrote:Not exactly entertaining, and the fish's health will undoubtedly be seriously affected in the long run. What bothers me is that you treat it as a joke. If you value your fish and his happiness, save the 1500$ for the op and get it done, if you can't afford it, give the fish to someone who can :evil:

I agree, at least consider euthanizing the fish. That toy will definitely cause problems for the fish in the future. For all you know that could be quite painful for it right now, I'm sure it's not comfortable to have a large piece of plastic in my stomach, then to have it pierce my skin, ouch.
Love It
vborker
Location 1: NY

Post by vborker »

texasgirl005, I cant agree with you more. I do feel very bady for the fish and I really would love to help him.
But the way I see it is, People have foreign items stuffed into themselves all the time ( ex: breast implants)..... so maybe the fish will learn to live with this object rather then die.

If you really want to help, I am Down for it.

Please donate $1500 and we can together pay for the marine biologist to come do the sugery for him.

I will keep you in the loop every step of the way.
Coryman
Expert
My articles: 12
My catfish: 5
My cats species list: 83 (i:5, k:0)
My BLogs: 1 (i:0, p:1)
Spotted: 194
Location 1: Kidderminster UK
Location 2: Kidderminster, UK
Interests: Cory's, Loricariids, photography and more Cory's

Post by Coryman »

vborker,

This is not the place for this post, 'A' because you already know what the species is, 'B' you have already started a discussion on it in Speak easy. All you have achieved is the use of extra valuable space, therefore I will lock it here.

Ian

Return to “What is my catfish?”