Help for a friend

Post pictures of your beloved catfish aquaria here. Also good for pictures of your (cat)fish rooms or equipment discussions. If you are posting pictures of identified catfish, please do so in the appropriate husbandry and reproduction forum above.
MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 10 (i:8)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Re: Help for a friend

Post by MatsP »

2wheelsx2 wrote:I totally agree with you Mats. But we both know that's not how it works. If that's the case, no one would ride a 1098 on the street. They'd be all on Vstroms, if function ruled over form all the time. :p
Actually, I don't believe that the 1098 is that poorly designed - ok, so maybe you don't NEED to have one to ride the road, but I think the 1098 is not at all comparable with a the BiOrb tank range. [I'm assuming no pillion passenger - for THAT you do not want ANY form of Ducati sports model - at least if the pillion passenger is a reasonably mature human].

Of course, a Kawasaki beats both ;)

--
Mats
2wheelsx2
I've donated: $20.00!
My cats species list: 71 (i:3, k:0)
My aquaria list: 4 (i:3)
Location 1: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Location 2: BC, Canada
Interests: motorcycles, tropical fish, car detailing

Re: Help for a friend

Post by 2wheelsx2 »

I swapped a friend for his 916 for exactly 1 km before I asked for my ZX7 back, so I beg to differ with you. :D Lost circulation to my fingers and my neck was killing me. And I ride a Suzook now. :p

Return to “Tank Talk”