Looking for help in the Netherlands

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
gunnlaugr
Location 1: Guatemala
Interests: loaches, exotic tropical fish

Looking for help in the Netherlands

Post by gunnlaugr »

Hello, I hope I don't bother, but I need some help from Dutch people. I live in Central America, but right now I'm studying in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. There are not that many aquarium retailers in my country, so I decided that maybe I can look for aquarium tank-related items here, like the new Fluval (FX5?) filter, but I can't find any fish tank-related stores here... Do you think I can find some in Nijmegen? or do I have to go to Amsterdam? If so, can you help me pointing out what stores could I go an where? Sorry for the trouble, but I'll only be here 2 months and I don't have that much time to look for these kind of things, your help will very much be appreciated!! Thanks in Advance.
fish: you gotta love 'em!
Marc van Arc
Expert
My articles: 20
My images: 61
My catfish: 9
Spotted: 35
Location 2: Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Post by Marc van Arc »

There is a rather large shop in Nijmegen itself. It's called De Maanvis and it's located at the Nieuwe Nonnendaalse weg. Phone (024) 3774710. They have a website:www.demaanvis.nl. Good luck.
gunnlaugr

Post by gunnlaugr »

Hello Marc, thanks for your help. I'll try the store you mention, tell you later how it all goes. Thanks again!!
gunnlaugr

Post by gunnlaugr »

Ok, I went the de Maanvis store already, and they have a lot of things, I think I'll have to go again, to see what they have in a more meticulosly way. Thanks for pointing the store, it has been most useful.

Return to “Speak Easy”