Thanks Whitepine for the idea

Post pictures of your beloved catfish aquaria here. Also good for pictures of your (cat)fish rooms or equipment discussions. If you are posting pictures of identified catfish, please do so in the appropriate husbandry and reproduction forum above.
lrry93
Location 1: HAWAII

Thanks Whitepine for the idea

Post by lrry93 »

I kinda copied Whitepine on his river tank because I liked it so much and here are some pics of it. I couldnt be happier with the way it turned out. I cant imagine his current level in his tank though. I have a 45 gallon with a Fluval 404, and a 802 powerhead. The current is very strong and he has 3. The pics didnt turn out that great and I need to finish cleaning my glass. I have added red line torpedo barbs, congo tetras, rummy nose tetras, farowellas, and a gold nugget pleco. the Zebra plecos will be added soon. Im just waiting to make sure everything is good in the tank. I have also added three slate caves since these pics. and will hide the powerhead with a slate wall.

By the way I did not silicone or glue my pipe to the undergravel plate. I attached the stock riser tubes and the cut them really low. Then I placed the PVC over them and zip tied them in place. It works great with no worry of toxins! I used 3/4" plumbing to a 1" elbow at the powerhead.

[/img]Image

[/img]Image

Image[/img]
WhitePine
I've donated: $51.00!
Location 1: Washington State

Post by WhitePine »

Your Tank looks Awesome! I hope you keep us up updated with new pictures once the plants start to grow and you add your Zebra's.

Cheers, Whitepine
Cheers, Whitepine

River Tank with Rio HF 20 (1290 gph), Eheim 2236.
- Apon boivinianus, Bolbitis, Crypt balansae, Microsorum Windelov, Vallisneria americana, Crinum calamistratum, Nymphaea zenkerii, Anubias barterii.
bronzefry
I've donated: $100.00!
My articles: 6
My images: 13
My cats species list: 17 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 7 (i:7)
Spotted: 6
Location 1: Sharon, Massachusetts, US

Post by bronzefry »

Wowzers! Nice going! 8)

What plants do you have going?

Return to “Tank Talk”