Convention Hotel

A members area where you can introduce yourself, discuss anything outwith catfish and generally get to know each other.
Picklefish
I've donated: $50.00!
Location 1: SC, USA
Interests: Africans and Cories

Convention Hotel

Post by Picklefish »

I recently checked the website for the hotel where the convention is being held and it shows no available rooms for the convention weekend. However when I called I was able to get a room. So it is worth calling them even though the website shows nothing available. Hope this helps someone.

See you there.
kribensis
Location 1: Maryland - USA
Interests: Corydoras

All Aquarium Catfish Convention 2004

Post by kribensis »

I was told that when you call for reservations to let them know you are with the group holding the Catfish Convention. They have a block of rooms reserved for people going to the convention. They also have handicaped King rooms and King rooms. I would let them know that you are with the convention and maybe you might get a small discount on these room, BUT their is no promise. The group has a special rate for anyone attending the convention locked in per what I read on their website. I am looking forward to meeting the speaker Ian Fuller. We had the pleasure of visiting another speaker, Eric Bodrock at All Odd Ball Aquatics this summer. I currently have the following Corydorasin at least groups of six: Aeneus Albino, agassizii, arcuatus, axelrodi, burgessi, garbei, habrosus, oiapoquensis, paleatus, panda, pygmaeus, similis, zygatus (1), and one I have unidentified. I currently have 18 Corydoras Albino Aeneus.

Kribensis
kwalker
I've donated: $236.00!
My images: 4
My cats species list: 55 (i:0, k:0)
My BLogs: 16 (i:2, p:392)
Spotted: 2
Location 1: SPENCER,OHIO USA
Location 2: spencer,ohio united states
Interests: breeding catfish from all parts of the world and getting them into the hobby. favorite catfish is the stonecat madtom,btw ingo how are my fish

Post by kwalker »

hello all, i just made my reservations at the hotel. we do have to say we are with the convention. the customer service lady said there are only a few rooms left open. my suggestion to you is if you think you may go call and reserve a room. you can always cancel if your plans do not work out. look forward to meeting and seeing all of you catfish heads.

ken
" CATFISH, THE ONLY REAL AQUARIUM FISH"

Return to “Speak Easy”