any one here want to help

Post pictures of your beloved catfish aquaria here. Also good for pictures of your (cat)fish rooms or equipment discussions. If you are posting pictures of identified catfish, please do so in the appropriate husbandry and reproduction forum above.
madmarine
Location 2: united states

any one here want to help

Post by madmarine »

i have a 125 gallon american tank in the tank i have an arrowana with 2 bull heads a south american redtail an asian albino redtail a tiger shovelnose and what we call here a leopard catfish and some peacock chiclids now i was wandering if any one had any comments about that and if some ppl could share thoughts about what else would go in there with al of them i know that the cats will get way too big but i am in the process of digging and pouring a concrete pond in the base ment of my house for all of the cat fish as well as the arrowana but for nw while they are all small i like them to geather but please share thought about what else to go with all of them
MatsP
My articles: 4
My images: 28
My cats species list: 117 (i:33, k:0)
My aquaria list: 10 (i:8)
My BLogs: 4 (i:0, p:97)
Spotted: 187
Location 1: North of Cambridge
Location 2: England.

Re: any one here want to help

Post by MatsP »

I would start building that pond now, then consider what else you can put in the pond when you have it up and running.

Edit: It would help if you updated your location with a bit more detail of where you live - USA is a pretty big place, and there are only a few places where you could keep these fish outdoors year around.

--
Mats
madmarine
Location 2: united states

Post by madmarine »

i live in indiana and i am putting the pond in the basement not out side so there for location plus i have like 7 fish tanks so i also have room to show the catfish once they get too big for the 125 i also have access to a 210 and a 400 galon tank in the lfs that i work in so i think that i have the room and the pond is also about half dont so any way i go i will be looking for things to put in there
Marc van Arc
Expert
My articles: 20
My images: 61
My catfish: 9
Spotted: 35
Location 2: Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Post by Marc van Arc »

If your mind is already made up, why ask for help?
I'm going to lock this topic.

Return to “Tank Talk”