鼠鱼的挑选与初期饲养

All posts regarding the care and breeding of these catfishes from South America.
mrrose
My images: 9
Spotted: 1
Location 1: china
Interests: I love the corydouas!

鼠鱼的挑选与初期饲养

Post by mrrose »

09年马上就要到来,即将进入我个人饲养老鼠鱼的第六个年头。近期自己进了几条鼠鱼又帮朋友带了一些其他品种的鼠鱼,再次体验一下过水时激动的心情。闲暇之际把自己接新鱼的体会和观点在此跟大家分享一下吧。

在说正题前,我觉得大家要理性的对待自己购买的鱼。不要把他们转来转去的,费钱费力鱼也跟着折腾。如果是一般的观赏,我建议买1-3只就可以了。如果想尝试繁殖,我的建议是6-10只。当然如果能够区分性别买3只搭配成2公1母也是可以的。
鼠鱼的挑选

购买老鼠鱼可以分为两种。第一是直接去店里去选,第二是网上发货。在店里买可以直观的挑选,可以选到特别一点的个体。只要不是新到的货,一般拿回家是不需要过水的。当然如果对店家不了或者状态不好的个体最好还是单独饲养进行检疫比较安全。选择活泼好动、反映迅速、身体没有伤的个体,眼睛、肚子不能有凹陷,各鳍透明没有异物。对于网络上购买的鱼,几乎是没有选择余地的。发来的鱼如果状态不好也只能尽最大可能挽救。
新鱼过水

鱼拿到家后,首先准备过水。可以直接把袋子放进水里或把鱼放进小盒子里进行过水,过水的时间要根据鱼的状态而定。一般在本地购买的老鼠鱼状态很好的个体过水时间半小时就可以了,状态不好的鱼则要稍长一些。老鼠鱼的适应能力还是很强的。过水时可以加一只气头做氧气辅助,整个过程逐渐的把买鱼带来的水全部换掉。在下缸前可以对鱼做一个简单的杀菌,我的做法是用高锰酸钾把水调成微粉色。鱼在水中停留15-30秒左右,捞出放入缸中。

新鱼的检疫

鱼进缸后,短时间内会表现出呼吸加快、颜色变淡等状况。这都是适应过程中正常的表现,不必担心。检疫用的鱼缸不需要过大,裸缸是不错的选择。缸里可以简单的布置一点水草和沉木。这样可以使老鼠鱼有安全感。过滤可以选择瀑布式外挂或水妖精。水流不要过大,尽量让鱼减少不必要的游动。如果一次购买鱼很多可以在缸里加一只气头做氧气辅助。新鱼的适应阶段尽量避免惊讶和强光,

新鱼在进检疫缸1-2天后可以喂第一次开口饲料。可以选择丰年虾幼虫或干燥丰年虾碾成末来投喂,第一次不要喂过多。这个时侯鱼的消化系统并没有完全适应你的鱼缸,吃的过多并不是好事。一般来说活的丰年虾幼虫很容易让老鼠鱼开口吃食物,不要尝试人工饲料。鼠鱼多半都没有吃过这些饲料,在饥饿的情况下还是让它们尽快恢复状态再尝试喂人工饲料比较好。如果你的新鱼有肚子凹陷的现象,不要怀疑它得了内寄。这种情况多数是由于长途运输控制喂食而饿的,所以完全是可以调养恢复的。至于眼睛凹陷的个体我并没有接触到,所以在这里我不能妄加判断。有一些鱼会有呼吸困难的表现,比如在水面换气的时候会把头探出水面。这种情况很多是由于运输过程袋子充氧造成的,一般不会造成损伤,但还是要尽量避免。如果在本地买鱼尽量不要充氧。

对待新鱼尽量不要使用药物,俗话说“是药三分毒”。在新鱼身上下药有时候可能会起到反作用。药物我使用上野黄粉多一点。这种药的水溶性特别好,这是我选择它的原因之一。一般的体外伤这种药物都是很有效的,加药的鱼缸水要在日常的换水工作中逐渐的换掉。日常的换水要逐渐的增多,这样对老鼠鱼的恢复也是有帮助的。

新鱼进缸2-3星期,体力基本恢复。这个时候可以考虑训饵或更换其他活饵,冷冻血虫我不太喜欢。我个人喜欢用活的线虫来喂养鼠鱼,并不是因为它价格低廉。而是觉得这种饵料的营养成分比较全面,鼠鱼接受率很高且喂线虫的鼠鱼繁殖机率很高。这也是我繁殖鼠鱼的心得之一。如果觉得活饵麻烦,人工饲料也是不错的选择。品牌也比较多,在这里就不做介绍了。

新鱼在更换饵料之后,尤其是活饵。短时间内会很快的恢复原本的体型,比如母鱼会发胖、身体会呈现光泽、游动更加频繁等,大型狐狸的粗暴本性也会更加明显的体现。这个时候就该考虑分缸或放进大缸里来饲养了。进入大缸可以不必过水或进行短暂的过水,它们就可以在你的缸里痛快的游泳了。

如果准备繁殖,每种要多买几条哦。而且繁殖的品种最好单独饲养,这样形成一个小群体繁殖起来会容易一些。以上是我的一些小心得,在新一年即将到来之时拿出来与大家分享一下。

文章是09年初写的,请多指教。
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4b0549400100c85o.html
以上是文章的地址

http://blog.sina.com.cn/corydoras1983 我的博客地址
各位好!我来自中国沈阳,在这里用中文问候大家,并希望和大家快乐的交流!
Marc van Arc
Expert
My articles: 20
My images: 61
My catfish: 9
Spotted: 35
Location 2: Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Re: 鼠鱼的挑选与初期饲养

Post by Marc van Arc »

Hello mrrose,
Could you translate the above into English please?
Thank you.
RickE
I've donated: $20.00!
My cats species list: 7 (i:1, k:0)
My aquaria list: 2 (i:2)
My BLogs: 1 (i:0, p:1)
Location 2: Watford, UK

Re: 鼠鱼的挑选与初期饲养

Post by RickE »

In the meantime, here is the Google version, which may or may not be helpful!

Chinese to English translation

Early mouse selection and breeding of fish
by mrrose »Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:24 pm

2009 is coming soon, keeping my mouse is about to enter its sixth year of fish. Recent themselves into fish and a few mouse to help a friend with a number of other fish species of mice, when re-experience the excitement over the water. Free time to pick their own experiences and perspectives of new fish to share with you in this bar.

In that subject, I think we have to buy their own reason to treat the fish. Do not put them and turn to go, follow the money and time fish toss. If it is a general view, I recommend buying only 1-3 on it. If you want to try breeding, my suggestion is just 6-10. Of course, if able to distinguish between sex with a buy 3 to 2 Male 1 Female is also possible.

Mouse selection of fish

Purchase of fish can be divided into two mice. The first is to go directly to the store to choose, and the second is the online delivery. Intuitive in the store can choose to buy, you can choose to particular individuals point. As long as the newly arrived cargo, generally do not need to take back home over the water. Of course, if the bad state of the store or the individual can not be best kept separate quarantine safer. Choose lively, reflecting the rapid, the individual body does not hurt the eyes, the stomach can not have depression, the fins are transparent and no foreign body. For the network to buy the fish, almost no choice in the. Fish sent only if the state is not good to save the maximum extent possible.

New fish over the water

After the fish to get home, first for the water. Water directly into the bag or small box to put the fish over the water, over time the water according to the state of the fish. Mice normally fish in the local purchase of the individual over the water in good time for half an hour on it, the state will have a little longer the fish is not good. Fish, mice, or a strong ability to adapt. Water can be added through a gas head to do oxygen, the whole process to gradually bring the water to replace all buy fish. The fish tank before the next can make a simple sterilization, my approach is to use potassium permanganate into the water to slightly pink. Fish stay in the water about 15-30 seconds, remove and put into the tank.

Quarantine new fish

Fish into the tank, out of breath and a short time will show, the color fades and other conditions. This is the performance of the normal process of adaptation, do not worry. Quarantine tank does not need to use too large, bare-cylinder is a good choice. Tank can simply assign a few aquatic plants and submerged wood. This keeps the mice fish feel secure. Filter can choose to plug or water fairy waterfall. Do not water too much, as far as possible to reduce unnecessary swimming fish. If the first purchase plus a lot of fish in the tank to do a gas oxygen first aid. New stage adaptation of fish to avoid surprise and strong light,

New fish into the quarantine tank can be fed for the first time 1-2 days after opening feed. Can choose dried brine shrimp or brine shrimp larvae to feeding ground into the end of the first do not feed too much. This time of the fish's digestive system does not completely adapt to your fish tank, eating too much is not good. Live brine shrimp larvae generally very easy for rats to eat the food the fish open, do not try to artificial feed. Most mice have not eaten these fish feed, in the case of hunger, or allow them to restore the state to try to be better fed artificial feed. If your new fish belly sag phenomenon, do not doubt that it got the mail. Most of this is due to feeding the hungry, long-distance transport control, so can be nursed back to health is completely restored. The sunken eyes, I do not have individual access to, so here I can not make rash judgments. Some fish will have difficulty in breathing performance, such as breath, when will head out of the water. This lot is due to oxygenation during transport caused the bag, usually does not cause damage, but still have to be avoided. If you try not to buy fish in the local oxygenation.

Do not use to treat new fish drugs, the saying goes, "three-drug." Fish in the new prescription may sometimes be counterproductive. Ueno, I use drugs a little more gluten. The water-soluble drugs are particularly good, this is one of the reasons I chose it. General body trauma that the drug is very effective, dosing of fish tank water change the water in their daily work gradually replaced. Change the water daily to be gradually increased, so that the recovery of the fish on rats is also helpful.

2-3 weeks of the new fish into the tank, physically recovered. This time to consider training or replacement of other live bait bait, frozen blood worms I do not like it. I personally like to use nematodes to feed live fish mice, not because it is cheap. But feel that this more comprehensive nutritional content of food, rats receiving the high rate of fish and fish breeding rats to feed the worm is very high. This is my experience of the fish breeding mice. If you think that live bait trouble, artificial feed is also a good choice. Brand will be more, do not be introduced here.

After replacing the new fish bait, especially live bait. Short period of time will quickly restore the original shape, such as the females will be fat, the body will show luster, swimming and other more frequent, large-scale fox will be more obvious violent nature of the expression. Time to consider the points on the cylinder or into a large tank for keeping the. Into the vat of water or do not have to have been short of water, they can be happy in your tank for a swim.

If for reproduction, each to buy a few oh. Species known to breed the best and kept separate, so that together form a small group of breeding will be easier. These are some of my small experience, in the new year coming out of the time to share with you.

Article is written in early 2009, Pleased to meet you.
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4b0549400100c85o.html
These are the address of the article

http://blog.sina.com.cn/corydoras1983 my blog address
Hello! I come from Shenyang, China, where Chinese Greetings, and hope and joy we share
Rick

Return to “South American Catfishes (Callichthyidae - Corys et al)”