WTB L240 male 5 - 6" USA

Items sought in the United States of America and Canada
vanillarum
My cats species list: 12 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: USA, Massachusetts
Interests: fish, Disney, golf, scuba diving

WTB L240 male 5 - 6" USA

Post by vanillarum »

Hi gang. As the title states, I am looking for a confirmed male. I have had a female for almost 3 years, and I recently bought another that was supposedly a male. However, watching them, they both look and act like females to me. So I am looking for a male. Please contact me if you have one or know of someone who may have one, available. Thanx.
Never give up until you have released your unused capacities for service and shared your gift with others. One enkindled spirit can set hundreds on fire.
William H. Danforth
FISHFREAK2
My cats species list: 4 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: united states

Re: WTB L240 male 5 - 6" USA

Post by FISHFREAK2 »

Vanillarum, I checked the site of Jeff Rapps a.k.a. TANGLED UP IN CICHLIDS, and it has them posted @ 4-5 inches.I have bought plecos from him and they are quality stock. I suggest to call him , and see if he has a male or two for your liking.Great person to deal with...Best of luck! Patrick :D
vanillarum
My cats species list: 12 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: USA, Massachusetts
Interests: fish, Disney, golf, scuba diving

Post by vanillarum »

Thanx Patrick. I had contacted Jeff and was waiting to hear back from him. He does have a male for me. I have also bought fish from him previously and was very happy with the whole process. Now I just need to get the male and my 2 females together ! Thanx again.
Dan.
Never give up until you have released your unused capacities for service and shared your gift with others. One enkindled spirit can set hundreds on fire.
William H. Danforth
FISHFREAK2
My cats species list: 4 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: united states

Post by FISHFREAK2 »

Dan,I hope everything works out. Maybe by the time you have juvies, I'll be in the market to buy some.Best of Luck..ttys :D Patrick

Return to “Wanted (USA & Canada)”