USA Leopard Frog-Peckoltia L134 for sale

Items for sale in the United States of America and Canada.
apistomaster
I've donated: $90.00!
My articles: 1
My cats species list: 12 (i:0, k:0)
My Wishlist: 1
Location 1: Clarkston, WA, USA
Location 2: Clarkston, WA, USA
Interests: Aquaculture and flyfishing

USA Leopard Frog-Peckoltia L134 for sale

Post by apistomaster »

I am again able to provide juvenile F1 Peckoltia sp L134 from mixed wild breeders.
They are 6 for US$ 200.
I'm sorry but I must charge something for the quality shipping boxes. The box charge is $10 although my cost is $13.
I individually bag each fish in breathable bags and use Jungle Bag Buddies to tranquilize the fish.
I ran an experiment using a 3 inch common Bushy Nose packed exactly how I do my L134 and I had to finally remove the Bushy Nose after 7 days to prevent it from starving. I wanted to know just what the limits were for my bagging method.
It is best to use USPS Express Mail and I guarantee live arrival.
I can use USPS Priority Mail but I can't guarantee live arrival although I have successfully sent them this way.
I accept USPS Money orders and PayPal. Note: Please add 3% to all PayPal transactions.
Last summer I sold over 160 L134 at 6 for $240 so I have lowered my price by $40 this summer.
My breeders have been more productive this year than they were last year.
Please send me a photo of any DOA's within 2 hours after receipt.
I only had 3 DOA fish last year.
Please PM me with your questions and to make arrangements for your order.
I am sure you will be pleased with my fish. The L134 grow very fast for a Pleco. Most fish reach 2-3/4 inches TL in one year after hatching. They are thriving on earth worm sticks, Spirulina Sticks, frozen Blood Worms and live Black Worms. They also like Tetra Color bits. They are raised in water with a pH of 7.4, KH 6 and GH 7. The TDS =340 ppm.
Avid Trout fly fisherman. ·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
reticulata
My cats species list: 11 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
Location 1: Milwaukie, OR.
Interests: Scuba Diving, Stained Glass and Fusion

Re: USA Leopard Frog-Peckoltia L134 for sale

Post by reticulata »

Hi:

I am looking for some L-134's, L-66's, L-183's and L-333's preferably adults. I am looking to establish some breeding groups. Live in Portland, OR. Thanks.
Plecos
rich
Location 2: Toronto Canada

Post by rich »

Hi. Would it be possible to ship a few to Toronto in Canada, Pearson International Airport. If possible, could you also tell me how much, approx. shipping would cost say for a dozen or so pleco's. I would prefer using paypal. Thank you very much and if you want feel free to send me an email at ilovepythons@hotmail.com. Have a good day.
apistomaster
I've donated: $90.00!
My articles: 1
My cats species list: 12 (i:0, k:0)
My Wishlist: 1
Location 1: Clarkston, WA, USA
Location 2: Clarkston, WA, USA
Interests: Aquaculture and flyfishing

Post by apistomaster »

Sent PM.
I sell them wholesale to April Ross, april@petsbeautiful.com, by shipping to an address just over the border on the USA side close to her. She has all the permits needed and i don't for sending fish directly to Canada. April buys US $1000 worth of L134 at a time. She accumulates pre-order commitments before making the large orders.
Avid Trout fly fisherman. ·´¯`·...¸><)))º>

Return to “For Sale (USA & Canada)”