Items sought in the United States of America and Canada
moonbunny
Location 1: Just East of Phoenix, AZ
Location 2: Just East of Phoenix, AZ

East of Phoenix, AZ--seeking bn plecos to adopt

Post by moonbunny »

Hi,

Thanks for looking in!

My bn pleco Minnie needs some friends and I'd love to adopt 1 or 2 bn pleco friends for her. She's an *extremely* peaceful and affectionate fish (likely about 4-5 years old,) she considers all fish smaller than her to be her "kids" or "pets" or "friends" :D She lives in a 20 L, highly maintained tank, feeds on a varried diet of Hikari algae tabs, shrimp pellets and occasional other treats conveniently delivered into a food bowl for easy eating. Her tank features 2 big, quality chunks of driftwood to chew on for digestive health as well and the tank's being re-vamped to include an innovative system of tube caves for play, resting and taking up residence--and there are bubbles to play in. (Her tank even features a custom-made curtain to give her her privacy or a little extra darkness when she needs it.) (I'm thinking of having it as a catfish-only tank as to play to their particular needs and wants, best replicating their indiginous origins...occasionally with a quirky spin :) )

Willing to pay cash-money and/or plus fantastic cookies :lol: I'm just seeking healthy, young fish that are reasonably priced (I'm home all day, so you can be sure your kids will be looked after *extremely well* and doted on throughly!)

(I'm about 20-30 miles East of Phoenix---due to the extreme Summer temps 110+ deg. F, I'm looking to pick the fish up directly rather than hazzard the mail for their safety.)

Thanking you with an open heart! :an:
Moonbunny

You can PM me if you'd like :D

P.S. Likewise, my mind's open to Panda Corys or Otos, too : )
Thanks!
Taratron
I've donated: $40.00!
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: Arizona, USA
Location 2: Phoenix, AZ
Interests: Fish, herps, the Discworld novels, Invader Zim, and entomology

Re: East of Phoenix, AZ--seeking bn plecos to adopt

Post by Taratron »

Are you looking for a certain kind of bn? I have an extra male or female or two. :) Also, for panda cories, check out Paula (aka polardbear) on azaquaticplants.com.
But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I will be unique in all the world..... You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Return to “Wanted (USA & Canada)”