blue eyed Panaque

All posts regarding the care and breeding of these catfishes from South America.
plec0
My cats species list: 3 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: Macon,Georgia

blue eyed Panaque

Post by plec0 »

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1240747427

I won an auction for a group of 3 25-32cm blue eyed Panaque Coch. sp for only 500 bucks. This is too good to be true but hes sending me pics with date and newpaper in background along with his username o AB. Now of course If anybody would like one of these beauties let me know if alll goes well cause I got facility to house all 3, I dont want but 2.
Barbapappa
Location 2: NL

Re: blue eyed Panaque

Post by Barbapappa »

If that is for real it's a superb deal!! He has no feedback though.
michele
My cats species list: 20 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
My Wishlist: 1
Location 1: St. James, NY
Location 2: USA
Interests: rare synodontis, loricariids, auchenipterae catfish/World Conservation/writing/biking/trees

Post by michele »

Any pics????????? What price are you asking?

Michele :o
Love anything from South America.....looking for any
Spatuloricaria sp. ...Corydoras weitzmani, Psuedacanthicus sp. L25, L273, Trachelichthys? Exilis,Tatia? Perugiae. ....L46;
Acarichthys Heckelii; Geophagus sp. Red Tapajos; Geophagus Altifrons....Uaru Fernandezyepezi.
Liosomodoras oncinus.....Oh, African Synodontis as well!
inkyjenn
My cats species list: 8 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 2 (i:1)
Location 1: so cal
Location 2: u.s.a.
Interests: fish, art, reading

Post by inkyjenn »

i hope this is the real deal. you will HAVE to post pics when you get them ;)
25 gallon red cherry shrimp only tank
29 gallon green spotted puffer tank
55 community tank
75 monster tank
plec0
My cats species list: 3 (i:0, k:0)
Location 2: Macon,Georgia

Post by plec0 »

Ok i sent them the money for fish. heres an email he wrote me ASKING FOR PICS THIS WAS HIS RESPONSE TO ME
Hello christopher congradulations for winning the auction.
i would ask you for transfering the money plus shipping cost 56,50 USD to my paypal account (this email adress) and confirm me that the adress i was given from aquabid is still correct:
if everything goes like it should shipping will go out on 05/05/09. the exact arrival time and the necessary papers will be send to you as soon as i get them.
if you like it i can ask my son to make a picture when we pack the fish. for any other thing you should have asked when the auction was running sorry.
regards giorgio

im sorry but this guy has alerted me somethings fishy, he is hesistant to even FAKE A PIC OF THE 3 FISH. But I got buyer protection thru my bank along with paypal so all he gotta do is not ship me the fish and I will get my money back like Ive done before on zebras comming from Germany when a deal went sour last year.

So another guy bought 3 at winning price of only 270.00 for 3 blue eyes. AS WELL AS SHIPPING FROM ITALY TO THE US IS ONLY 56 BUCKS?!!?!??! I DONT THINK SO.. SCAMMMM.. watch out for this loser we'll give him the benefit of a doubt and see if I even get a package from him containing something other than common 12 inch plecostomus.. :lol: :lol:
Marko
My images: 1
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 1
Location 2: Croatia

Post by Marko »

if you think of sutonis - they are listed at 600 USD per fish while still in Latin America. Beware of this guy!
hiplecoman
Location 1: Honolulu,Hawaii USA

Post by hiplecoman »

the day after the BEP were posted on AB I sent an email asking how much is the shipping to hawaii. He said he would have to research the freight since hawaii is in the pacific. he also said shipping to hawaii would be expensive. Just thought I should share this with everyone.
hiplecoman
Location 1: Honolulu,Hawaii USA

Post by hiplecoman »

hiplecoman wrote:the day after the BEP were posted on AB I sent an email asking how much is the shipping to hawaii. He said he would have to research the freight since hawaii is in the pacific. he also said shipping to hawaii would be expensive. Just thought I should share this with everyone.
He said he would let me know tomorrow 4/22. He did not reply at all.

Return to “South American Catfishes (Loricariidae - Plecos et al)”