Royal plec

Did you know fantastic help is an anagram of Planet Catfish? This forum is for those of you with pictures of your catfish who are looking for help identifying them. There are many here to help and a firm ID is the first step towards keeping your catfish in the best conditions.
robby1619
Location 1: Cyprus

Royal plec

Post by robby1619 »

Hey!
Just wanna be sure that this is a Royal L190.
You guys agree?
Kostas
I've donated: $256.00!
My images: 19
My cats species list: 14 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:1)
Spotted: 6
Location 1: Greece,Athens
Location 2: Greece,Athens
Interests: Fishkeeping,diving,skiing,r/c modeling,growing Palm trees,ferns and tropical plants

Post by Kostas »

Yeap...Panaque L190 100%... :wink:
robby1619
Location 1: Cyprus

Post by robby1619 »

Hehe..had to be sure :wink:
Badenser
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: Southwest of Germany

Post by Badenser »

Hi Kostas,
Kostas wrote:Yeap...Panaque L190 100%... :wink:
it is very interessting for me, on which crtiterias you see, that this is a L 190.

Thank you
take care of you
Ralf
Kostas
I've donated: $256.00!
My images: 19
My cats species list: 14 (i:0, k:0)
My aquaria list: 1 (i:1)
Spotted: 6
Location 1: Greece,Athens
Location 2: Greece,Athens
Interests: Fishkeeping,diving,skiing,r/c modeling,growing Palm trees,ferns and tropical plants

Post by Kostas »

Barred tailfin hard rays and light brown shine at the edge of his tail fin... :wink: But you also need to check for spots as L330s seem to have this characteristics too...The tricky is when they have spots only on their belly where you cant see them from just a normal lateral photo but fortunately they most often have other characteristic marking that point you to L330 like spots on the dorsl fin instead of stripes...This royals dorsal does at first site seem to be like its spotted but if you look better you can see that these spots tend to connect and make a stripe in the near future... :wink: But of course,although i really dont think so, future can proove me wrong... :roll:

Return to “What is my catfish?”