Pet psychic/communicator talked to Blue Panaque & Gold N

All posts regarding the care and breeding of these catfishes from South America.
Joyce8025
Location 1: Loveland, Ohio

Pet psychic/communicator talked to Blue Panaque & Gold N

Post by Joyce8025 »

:D Amazing what they told our local pet psychic! Blue said I have had him for a long time. Spot said that he is older (I think he meant that I have had him for a month longer). Both love their cave and talked about the large variety of food. Problem that sometimes the food is cold! I now microwave it before serving! Blue said that my 20L is the largest tank he has been in since captured. They "get along but are not friends". They are happy and hide because that is "what they do". I took photos and gave her no info. (She is amazing--talks to my cats from photos and is "spot on" or "right on" everytime! She tells me things that only my pets would know! She talks to deceased pets as well!) I feed them 2 choices per night--zucchini, yellow squash, sweet potato, lima bean, golden beet, broccali/broccaflower hearts, shrimp, bloodworms, shrimp pellets that I stick into food. How long do they live? I have not seen anything that tells me.
20gal long, L239 Blue Panaque, L81 Gold Nugget, 3" gravel, composite cave, 5 rocks, 2 driftwoods w/African Fern & Java Sword, 3 Anubias Nanas, Microsword, 2 Banana Plants, Elodea, 5 Bronze Wendtii
ljse
My cats species list: 1 (i:0, k:0)
Location 1: Norridge, Illinois

Post by ljse »

Have you asked them how long they expect to live?
Joyce8025

Post by Joyce8025 »

ljse - No, I hope that they expect to live a long time! They are happy and I monitor their water quality, do 20% water changes weekly, maintain 7.2PH, 78-80 temp, supply a variety of food, etc. According to info that I received today they should live 10 - 15 years and then some. I am trying to keep them both physically and mentally happy and healthy. Joyce
20gal long, L239 Blue Panaque, L81 Gold Nugget, 3" gravel, composite cave, 5 rocks, 2 driftwoods w/African Fern & Java Sword, 3 Anubias Nanas, Microsword, 2 Banana Plants, Elodea, 5 Bronze Wendtii
Joyce8025

Pet psychic talked to Blue Panaque & Gold Nugget

Post by Joyce8025 »

I forgot to add that Blue also told her that he watches me sitting in my chair (the tank is in a pass thru area between the kitchen and the family room and I see him look out the cave, both front window and back door, and watch me!). Joyce
grokefish
My images: 3
My aquaria list: 1 (i:0)
Spotted: 2
Location 1: The Vandart Aquarium South Wales
Interests: Life the universe and everything

Post by grokefish »

The grokefish would give comands.
One more bucket of water and the farce is complete.
Chrysichthys
My images: 1
My cats species list: 43 (i:0, k:0)
Spotted: 1
Location 1: Oxford U.K.
Interests: catfish!

Post by Chrysichthys »

So it's possible to "channel" catfish-- :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: --geddit, Channel catfish.

:( Well I thought it was a clever play on words.
STOP AND SEARCH TO BE REPLACED WITH GOOD, OLD-FASHIONED VIOLENCE
(Daily Mash headline)
Gozza
Location 1: Carnoustie, Scotland
Interests: Art, Fish, and everything else

Post by Gozza »

lol Well i thought it was funny.
Joyce8025

Pet psychic - I should have said "Pet Communicator"

Post by Joyce8025 »

I guess I should have called her a "pet communicator" since some people seem to think that this is "hocus pocus". She receives what the animal visualizes and then interprets it. It is an amazing gift and she has helped many vets, trainers, etc. in our area. It also carries a lot of grief/sadness when the animal shows her abuse! Joyce

Return to “South American Catfishes (Loricariidae - Plecos et al)”